This weekend was quite the whirlwind, but Sunday night as I was sitting and cuddling with my chunk, all I could do is reflect on is how honestly blessed I am. This weekend made my heart smile over and over and over.
This Weekend I.. decided I wanted to be blonde again. Too bad it turned red. Up at 7 am Saturday morning and off to Walgreens to try and fix the horrid mess on my hair. Red hair, SUPER care. Doesn't look good on me at all.
This Weekend I... had our family get together at my Uncle's house. It rained/snowed the first part of the morning, but after dinner we were able to get a few hours of sunshine to take some fun pictures and for Mr to play with all the kids.
This Weekend I... felt like a real wife on Sunday. Between our re-decorating projects, accomplishing little things (like laundry and dishes..), cooking and baking and naps? I was a very happy girl.
This Weekend I.. decided we are officially adults. Some may disagree, but when you get excited over a new curtain rod, a toilet cover, and a new shower liner.... yup. You're an adult.
1. Red. Red. Red. Not, not, not okay.
2. Diet Coke to start Saturday morning hair fixes.
3. Our garbage after I was done with the hair-tastrophe.
4. Heart melt. Husband was all about our baby cousin.
5. Cousins. Siblings. All the same in our family.
6. Sisters. Always.
7. Channeling my inner Karla!
8. I love this man. And the hair color is growing on me!
9. Chunk missed us.
10. Husband claims I "never" bake him anything. Pure bologna. So, I made him Angel Food cake.
11. Mexican fiesta for Sunday dinner.
12. Chunk snuggles for the MTV Movie Awards. Rebel Wilson, yes, and loved the Pitch Perfect opening!


Ugh, I hate "hairtastrophes." I had one not too long ago and it was devastating! Your hair looks great though!!
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks great!
ReplyDeleteI now get excited when dishes and decorations are on clearance. Haha. Definitely a sign of being older!
I love angel food cake!! Yours looks delicious!!
ReplyDeleteYour cat is precious!! We have a mancoon too, such sweet kitties!! Found you from the link up :) Happy Monday!
ReplyDeleteHahaha. LOVE the pose. ABSOLUTELY LOVE.
ReplyDelete& Girl... I think your hair looks really good.
Not just saying that cuz I love you,
I'm saying it because it looks really HOT.
You pull it off well! Weird that it was supposed to be blonde though.
How does that happen?! haha
And E with the little baby--- melts my heart!!
Guys & Babies.. what a huge turn on! Honestly!