Happy Friday friends! I wish I could tell you I'm in as good as mood as last week, but that ain't happening. Apparently Wisconsin got dumped by her ugly boyfriend and is full on pouting. Tears galore for the next 10 days. I mean.... put your big girl panties on and bring me some sunshine, bia.
This week we're mixing thing up. My "Friday Five." (Ps..does anyone else do this? If it's a link-up I'd join..just don't wanna start dramarama. If you do, I apologize.
ONE.
Remember how I was on that "fitness train," the other day? Well, I got a coupon for a new gym (who shall remain nameless..), to join their gym for "8 weeks for $8". HOLLA! So, I call to find out hours they are staffed and to mention I got this awesome coupon. The response. "Oh. Well, it's $81. There's an enrollment fee, an equipment fee, and taxes."
8 dollars is in my budget. 81. Nope.
TWO.
I get to see my family this weekend for our spring get together. I am not as excited as I'd normally be. It's the first time we've all been together since the funeral and it was suppose to be a send off party for Brian to head to the Marine's. I am expecting to have emotions all over the place, considering they are already on high alert. Thanks Aunt Flo. Thanks.
THREE.
This conversation happened yesterday as I was making homemade bread:
"Why are you making bread?"
"Because I like the smell and want to make some."
"Isn't that what a breadmaker is for?'
"The bread maker you wouldn't let me register for for our wedding?"
"Yup. That's the one."
That's my husband for ya!
Ps. It turned out really really good. I may or may not finish the loaf by tonight.... jk..
FOUR.
So, for you non-sports fans. This happened last night.
![]() |
| Quentin on the left. Greinke on the right. |
Dodgers vs. Padres. Carlos Quentin got hit by a pitch from Zack Greinke (who used to be a Brewer, holla.) So he got pissed, and decided to charge Greinke. Greinke ended up with a broken collarbone and is out for an unquestionable amount of time. Both dugouts got involved, and 2 more Dodgers players got ejected. Then it carried on after the game and the police had to break it up. MEN! Jk. My opinion? It was not an intentional hit, Quentin leaned into the pitch. And there was over-reaction on both sides. Not cool to charge the mound, at all. And stupid of Greinke to lower his shoulder. Stupid all over. Those men and their testosterone. Want to see the pitch/fight? Check ESPN. It's on every 5 minutes.
FIVE.






You had me at the Teresa Giudice GIF.
ReplyDeleteI heart you.
$81?!! That's nuts! Have fun spending time with your family!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED that Greinke got it!! He use to be a Royal so I am mad he left us! LMAO!!!
ReplyDelete