Image Map

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It's a beautiful day


  • My insomnia/anxiety that someone was going to break into the house rared it's ugly head last night, which meant I not only slept with every light in the house on (sorry babe,) but I didn't fall asleep until 5 o'clock. When the rest of the world is getting up.... 2 hours of sleep, ain't no thang. 

  • Because of my lack of sleep the last 2 nights, I'm getting a beautiful zit right under my eye. Gorgeous, simply gorgeous darling. 

  • I'm giving my ring up tomorrow and am absolutely freaking out. I may or may not have shed a tear making the appointment yesterday. I'll blame the lack of sleep.  

  • This forecast gives my heart a little pitter-patter. Hello spring, I've missed you. 


  • We have a bird's nest in the light right outside our door. Yet another reason I won't be leaving the house anytime soon. With my luck, I'll get swooped at, pooped on, or one will get in the house. Ain't nobody got time for that. 

  • Yesterday I ate like crap. And then felt like crap the rest of the day/night. If that ain't motivation...

  • I'm kind of obsessed with Michael Buble (Bubble as we call him in our house,) and his new song is just tongue in cheek and I lurve it. 


  • Also. This song was named the worst of the 80s. Um, have people not seen The Sweetest Thing?!

Happy Hump day friends

3 comments:

  1. We also call him bubble. Actaully we call him "The Bubble" and I am obsessed with that song. And all of his songs for that matter. He would be my husband probs if Scott didnt find me first. Anyways. I have more words for you but the kids are pulling my hair. I will email you at naptime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Bublé is awesome! I just love his voice and sexiness so very mucho lol. My bff and I call him bubbly or just plain ol Bublé.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be careful around the bird nest! Not only is there a chance of bird droppings, but some species of birds will peck you if they think you are getting too close.

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo