Image Map

Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Four


Raise your hand if you're glad it's Friday. This week, has been something. And feels like it's dragging on forever. But with all the bad, comes some amazing good. Like our officers, firefighters, and even government working together in these two horrible situations. Stories of heroism, working around the clock, normal citizens going out of their way to help... as bad as our world seems sometimes, there is always good. 

one.
I haven't left the house this week, to be honest. And when I was ready to run errands our only nice day this week, the zipper of my brand new jeans fell off in my hand. Which means, yoga pants.  Thankfully, I was able to exchange them thanks to that rewards card you never think you'll use. But this is my second pair from this store that have done that. So, friends. Jeans suggestions, go. For now, I'll continue to rock sweats.



two.
I hate to say it, but I'm kinda over the Instagram. Part of it is obviously because I'm trying to lose weight and everyone keeps posting yummy pictures, but the other part is me. I go through phases. Some days I like facebook, other times I don't touch it. Pinterest, obsess for a week, don't touch for a month. Maybe I just need more peeps to follow??


three.
I'm getting serious about this losing weight thing. Though yesterday I was below my calories big time and ended up eating a baked potato at like, 8 pm. I can't even tell you the last time I was that starving. I've ate bird food all week, aka salads, but would kill for some pasta at this point. Or fried food.


four.
 Linking up with Princess Whitney for #backthatazzupfriday. We're goin old school friends.





8 comments:

  1. I just bought some LA Idol jeans and they are AMAZING!! Fit like a glove!!

    Don't get discouraged with dieting...I was crazy strict at first but I am at the point if I want it..I eat it. I just don't go overboard. And I don't feel bad a bit!!

    PS - I am an Instagram JUNKIE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahha I loved that whole onion rings thing with Terry & Heather. Completely some shit Taylor would pull. The good thing about Instagram vs. Facebook is there's less space for people to spill out their stupid haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get an A++ on the Gifs today! I am still laughing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao!!! Absolutely love the onion ring GIF! That's how I feel on the regular! And I for sure laughed out loud at the zipper incident because my staple urban outfitter skinnies had a button malfunction a couple of weeks ago...no chance of returning those because they are lik 1 yr old...guess that was to be expected!
    Happy Friday!
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  5. It helps to have one day a week where you don't follow the diet...you will feel better knowing that you can have fries or whatever you want, just not today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am with you on instagram...hate to say it!! haha love love this!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eff jeans. Yoga pants errrday.
    Good for you girl with the eating right thaang.
    These gifs got me wishing I wore a diaper today,
    I'm peeing.

    LOVE YA xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I only left the house once in the last two weeks as well, I had the flu. I lived in pajamas and yoga clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo