Image Map

Monday, April 22, 2013

A light is waiting to carry you home

Can you guess what I'm watching by the title? 20 cool points to the first person that guesses. 

I'd like to say I have a really cool weekend to recap but 1, I didn't take many pictures, and 2, there's some stuff going on I'd just rather keep to my writing journal and work out with my friends. Let's just say I am over drama, and have this weekend to thank for my #backthatazzupfriday jam this week.

This Weekend I... headed down to my Grandma's on Friday afternoon. It was snowing/sleeting/windy and flooded everywhere on the way there. It was nice to get to spend time with Gram, but it was too short as always. She of course went all out for dinner which is the norm, and tried to catch up as much as we could.

 
My favorite kitchen in the world.

This Weekend I.. was glued to the TV on Friday as all of America was. I can't even tell you the pride I felt, and I'm sure everyone, when that kid was captured. I definitely felt like yelling, "USA!," right along with the residents of Boston. 

This Weekend I... became obsessed with these tanning towelettes. SO worth the money.  Not a single streak, and using it with Jergens has given it a natural look. I've also been using it on my face, and it also lasts a day or two, verse washing off when I wash my face at night. Go getcha some. You're welcome :)

This Weekend I... had a bridal shower in the Quad Cities and shared way too many laughs with some of my cousins and Aunt. The bottles of wine didn't help either ;) 

This Weekend I...FINALLY got to see my husband Saturday night. I know that may seem crazy to some, but when we spend the whole week apart, every second between Friday pm and Sunday pm count! 

This Weekend I... finally got some sunshine on Sunday, of course after we ran our errands. Our day consisted of the love of my life making me breakfast, grocery shopping, a quick stop at Kohls, a lazy afternoon nap, and some Papa Murphy's to end the night. Oh. And Casanova got to enjoy the sunshine for once. Even if he tried to make a flying leap into the tree a time or two!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you have to deal with drama! It stinks, doesn't it? I used to have so many friends and so much drama until I dumped a ton of them. Life has been much peaceful ever since!

    Hang in there chicky!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the TWI link-up! My husband and I also don't get to spend much time together during the week (we have opposite schedules) so I get why you were excited to just hang out! And I'm curious about these tanning towels...how much lotion did you use with them? I'm considering using some for my sister's upcoming wedding....any tips/suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. UM... FULL HOUSE! WE ARE SOUL MATES.

    I'll be emailing you soon. I have some stuff to tell yaaaa

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo