Image Map

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I can't believe

Linking up with one of my new favorite blogs for her "I can't believe" series. It was quite the perfect thing to stumble across since I wasn't sure what I wanted to talk about, problem solved. 

I can't believe... how beautiful it is going to be this weekend. I am so ready for spring and to see the grass. I don't even care that it's brown right now! 

I can't believe ... that yesterday was one month. We still miss you, Brian.

I can't believe... how much these first graders wear me out! Even more then 4k if possible. 

I can't believe... how much of a rude awakening My FitnessPal app is. The calories consumed, yikes! 

I can't believe.. that I actually felt like a fashion blogger the last few days. I'm so self-conscious about "selfies" and "ootd" pics, but all the spring colors I was wearing make me actually consider it for once! 



3 comments:

  1. My Fitness Pal has been very helpful for me! It has definitely made me consider how many calories I was eating before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's supposedly going to be really nice here this weekend too! I can't wait! I am so tried of winter weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Fitness Pal, how I loathe thee. Right now, anyway. My last weigh in was the day before my wedding and yeah, I weigh a LOT more than that so I try not to log in for fear I may slit my wrists in the bathtub. Kidding.

    Anyway, want to be my motivation??

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo