Image Map

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Random Thursday thoughts

My chunk decided I needed to get up at 4, 5, 5:30, 6, and 6:15 today. Which means my eyes can't properly function today. So y'all get this sorry excuse of a post. 

My Thursday thoughts. 

~ how is it only Thursday?

~ apparently it's cool to shave one leg. Way to go smarty pants. Good lord.

~ is this Jergens crap even working? I look like Casper. Gross.

~ I really need to start tanning again. 

~ I should make sure the gym I join had free tanning. 

~ I have too many suspicious moles to tan.

~ I miss "The Hills". 

~ seriously, how did Lauren and Brody never end up together.

~ "What comes before Part B? Part-Aaaaa" (Anyone remember that one?)

~ my neck itches. I better not have an allergy attack today. Ain't nobody got time for that.

~ cold pizza sounds amazing for breakfast. 

~Papa John's cold pizza sounds amazing for breakfast.

~  Don't be such a fat ass. 

~ stupid diet. Fruit it is.

 ~ today is my friday. Woooohooo!

2 comments:

  1. I hear you on the casper thing! I am as pale as can be! How long have you been doing the jergens lotion stuff? I was thinking about trying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is why we are blog besties.

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo