Image Map

Friday, April 26, 2013

5 things Friday


one.

The blogging relationships I've been building this week have been amazing. Between non-stop emails with blogger besties, new friends, and friends keeping me on track with this healthy lifestyle, you guys rock my world on the for realz.


two.

This quote. Obsessed. I mentioned months ago I was in love with this song, it makes me cry.



three.

Is it weird I don't know what to call my husband on here? I feel like everyone uses husband, hubby, hubs, hubz, and I'll admit I am guilty of all the above at some point or another, but I never call him those when we're together. Maybe I'll start calling him Bubba, or Kevin Durant, or "The Man." Well.... not that last one.

On that note, he's pretty awesome. Somethings are better left unsaid on this blog thing here, but let's just say his commitment to our marriage has knocked me off my feet. I don't know how I got this lucky but I say thank you for him every single day.

four.

Oh hey new sandals. You were well worth the investment. Can't wait for a fresh pedi to rock ya!

five.

 I mentioned it on Monday, and that I already had my song figured out, due to stupid shiz we're dealing with. So, linking up with Miss Whitty for #backthatazzupfriday. Old school. 


1 comment:

  1. Those sandals. LOVE.
    & Girl, you have a good man!
    Have a great weekend! =D

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo