I can't believe... the amount of emails I got in support and of people who could relate about my post yesterday. I sure do love this little community!
I can't believe... that is has been raining non-stop since Monday morning. Rain, thunderstorms, rain, wind, thunderstorms, rain.... Don't you know I melt in rain?? I need to run errands, stat.
I can't believe.. how slow this week is going. I may be the only one who feels this way, but the days are adraggin!
I can't believe... that I've barely touched my to-do list this week. This is unheard for me. I busted butt Monday, but then went blah. Blame it on the rain, and PMS.
I can't believe... that tomorrow we'll be married 8 months! It seems like so much longer! Speaking of... paper ideas? Um....
I can't believe... how addicted I've become to the Bad Girls Club this season. Ain't no shame. Yes, I watch that trash. And this season I am just befuddled over the amount of crazy. Is this really how girls behave now-a-days? Wow. Just...wow.

Bad Girls Club! GUILTY! (Hangs headin shame)
ReplyDeleteThose chicks are wild. And I love it.
I know it's a little overdone, but you could make some paper coupons for him to use. I made my husband a coupon jar for Valentine's Day and he loved it.
ReplyDeleteI'm so so so sick of the rain here! And congrats on being almost to the 8 month mark! My husband and I were at 9 month on April 7 :) As for paper gift ideas - concert or event tickets, a framed photo/poster of something he likes...those are the ones I've come up with so far. Haha.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Kimberly's paper ideas!
ReplyDeleteI've been slacking on errands this week too! Bad!
I'm going to HAVE to do one of my out of the house ones tomorrow...and it's supposed to be raining. BLEH! Maybe the weather man will be wrong.
& don't even get me started on PMS...mother nature seems to think she is my bff & hangs out with me far too often. She needs to kick rocks!
I've never watched Bad Girls Club...but they do seem wild...and sadly I'm sure there are girls that do act like that. Ew.
Hope the rain goes awayyy for you...& the PMS too!
:)