While you are reading this, I am currently teaching a Gym class. Yup. Let that sink in.
And I get to wear Yoga Pants to work, holllla. Oh the joys of scheduled posts ;)
Yesterday I got to enjoy the 86* weather and ended up today with an awesomely awkward sunburn. As in splotchy on my shoulders and arms.... weird. But I got half-way through my new book and BOY did it feel good after the rainy days we've had the last couple weeks. It makes me even more anxious for summer!
First of May, means a review of April goals. I basically sucked this month.
1. Join the gym, and work out at least 10 days this month.
That whole gym thing went out the window when it cost a million dollars, and the work-out thing.... yeah. THOUGH, I have been doing sit-ups/push-ups/and other stuff like that.
2. Work 9 days this month.
Worked 5. School's winding down and I'm okay with it. On to better things!
3. Make some progress on that 2011 scrapbook!
Not on 2011, but on our "first year" wedding scrapbook.
4. Make a friend date!
Yes-ish! None in April, but I have 5 lined up for May. SOOO excited :) :)
5. Figure out summer job situation.
Dunzo! Not the exact specifics, but I do know I was asked back. Specifics to be figured out soon!
This month I decided not to make goals, instead I just want to enjoy the beautiful weather we're having and the time I have with ER. This time last year we were jammed pack beyond belief with wedding stuff, and I am looking forward to having free weekends and spending time outside. Happy May everyone :)
Ok... you are WAY ahead of me for even MAKING a goals list in April! If I had one I'm pretty sure I would have lost track of it by the end of week 1 ;)
ReplyDeleteWait. You are teaching a gym class?? You GO girl!!
ReplyDelete