That's "Friday" for all of you people who actually use the keyboard the right way.
This week started out on a good note... and then PMS started in full force.
Cramps.
Backaches.
Wanting to eat like a horse.
Migraines.
It was like I was back in high school before they diagnosed my endo. Ugh.
And those days, I am so worn out that the last thing I want to do is get out of bed, let alone work.
But I put on my big girl pants and did it.
And then skipped running errands to come home and nap for 3 hours to make those migraines go away.
Which means today, I am stressed with all I still have to do before the weekend.
Don't you hate when that happens?
Lesson Learned this week: Do not start a smoothie/yeast free diet the week of your visit. I am completely attributing my migraines to that as I haven't had them since I was 18. 10 freakin' years.
Oh well. Tonight I plan on scarfing down all the Italian I can and we'll start fresh next week.
And since it's my favorite, #backthatazzupfriday, I figured I'd rock your sock with an oldie but goodie. Guys, I was such a goody-two-shoes in high school, that even listening to this song made me feel like I was going to get in trouble.

=(
ReplyDeleteFeel better. Sorry about all the cramping and pmsing.
Hope you have a better weekend. :)
I have had murderous PMS this week. Everyone is lucky that we all survived.
ReplyDeletePMSing is the worst. It always makes me feel like I have been roundhouse kicked in the ovary and boob.
ReplyDelete