WOW! Talk about waaaaay back. Blast from the past with those songs! I may have got up and danced with the kids. Oh well, they loved it! Thanks for this!! Looove the shirt your wearing with the stars! So cute! =D
I think you need to come to Florida and go out with me.Yes. These pictures prove we'd be perfection.
Gahh I linked up Dr. Jones for this too once. And the Boom Boom song? I thought I was being extremely bad even listening to that when I was younger.
Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo
WOW! Talk about waaaaay back. Blast from the past with those songs! I may have got up and danced with the kids. Oh well, they loved it! Thanks for this!! Looove the shirt your wearing with the stars! So cute! =D
ReplyDeleteI think you need to come to Florida and go out with me.
ReplyDeleteYes. These pictures prove we'd be perfection.
Gahh I linked up Dr. Jones for this too once. And the Boom Boom song? I thought I was being extremely bad even listening to that when I was younger.
ReplyDelete