Image Map

Friday, May 24, 2013

A whole hodgepodge of stuff

I know. I know. I've been absent most of this week. I really have no good excuse except life happens. Like..

~ actually subbing this week & getting good/bad news about next year.

~ my speedometer breaking. it's permanently on zero. or 100. Ya know. Whatever it feels like. Which means I've been using my GPS as a "substitute." Mr. says I probably shouldn't make that "public knowledge." He says it's embarrassing. I say it's genius.

~ scouring pinterest for the perfect "bang cut." My face is round people. Aka fat. And I've noticed it more then anything lately. They claim bangs help. We shall see come noon. 

~ The weather has sucked. Which means I've cleaned this house like no other, and re-started our gallery wall. That takes time you know.

So, since I didn't do a "weekend update," sidebar - I can't be the only person that cried during the Stefon/Seth Meyers final goodbye on SNL last weekend...right.... - last weekend was my brother's graduation. It took a few years, but he finally did it! I wish I could have a cool story that his service dog got to wear a cap & gown too...but lets be honest, his school sucks. So, you get a few pictures instead. 








Now. The only reason I blog on Friday's... no...seriously. #backthatazzupfriday. Let's kick this Memorial Day weekend off with my girl, Brit Brit. Enjoy my friends! 











6 comments:

  1. LOOVE this song! Congrats to your brother, and I also cried during Stefon. It is easily my fave SNL bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I like your round face. It goes well with my round face. =) And your song is fantastic!Britney is my girl...she just doesn't know it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what that ) up there ^ is. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your brother, Cayla! And woohoo for bangs! Can't wait to see 'em (although I think your hair looks fantastic just like that)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress. Those shoes. I die.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to your brother!! And you look gorgeous in that dress!
    Yay for subbing, but boo for bad news. :-/
    Hoping nice weather heads your way soon!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo