This warm weather is making me CRAVE Memorial Day. Once MD hits, it's summer gliding from there. And what a summer we have planned. I'm not gonna sugar coat it, I'm excited to not have wedding planning added in there. It's been nice not scheduling around showers and bachelor/bachelorette parties...oh yeah, and that wedding! As wonderful as all that was, that Honeymoon was definitley needed!
BRATFEST
Oh, you haven't heard of "Bratfest?" It kicks off our summer as we head out in the sun to listen to music and eat as many brats as our hearts desire. It's a Wisconsin thing. And my favorite tradition to share with Mr. Our Memorial Day plans always revolve around when we're going to head to BF. True life; this thing started off in a grocery store parking lot YEARS ago. When I was in high school, it was cool to leave for your lunch hour and head down there. Brats for a buck, easiest lunch ever. Now, it's gotten so big they've moved it to "island" for the outdoor fun. Love, love, love.
BREWER GAMES
We have a few open dates in the calendar that we plan on filling with a game or two. We live a whole 45 minutes from the stadium, we can probably make it happen ;)
CONCERTS
I get to join these foxy ladies for a weekend of reliving our middle school days. A little New Kids on the Block, a little BoyzIIMen, a little 98*... I can not wait!
Oh yeah. And this guy at Summerfest. We may already be counting down!
WEDDINGS
Wedding season is upon us, and we do have a handful to attend, as well as quite a few we won't be able to since they are destination weddings or states away. Thankfully I have a wonderful date =]
WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
The one thing I'm most excited for... our first wedding anniversary! We already have a little vacay planned and you can bet Mrs. OCD Planner is already working on the one year gift. I just can't believe how fast it will come and how it's already been a year with this amazing guy. I'm a lucky girl.






As far as I know, we have no weddings this summer. SO NICE. We're getting old to have frequent weddings (36) but we do have three of our same aged friends in the next year.
ReplyDeleteYou are the prettiest little thing! =D
ReplyDeleteThe only wedding I've ever been to is my own and one where I was flower girl.
I want to go to one so bad! All my friends are still single!
Sooo jealous of the concerts your going to! =D
You would already be working on a 1-year gift. Meanwhile, Taylor just gave me my wedding present last week. We are awesome. I lurve your new profile pic, by the way. You look so pretty in that first pic. I'm jealous you can pull all your hair off your face & not look like a little boy with a life-threatening disease. Because that's how I look. This comment is weird. I need to stop now.
ReplyDelete