Good Morning lovebugs! Bein' up and at 'em since 3:45 am means I'm ready for a nap. Don't hate.
one.
My homegurl Erin is in HAWAII this week! Lucky duck. And she completely blew me away asking me to take over her blog for the day. Wha?!? One of the things Erin and I have in common is our love of music. So go check out some of my favorite "car tunes" on her page today! And follow her while you're at it. She's kind of obsessed with tutus... girl after my own heart!
two.
Have you heard for Viggle yet? If not, go download it now. It's an app - free mind you, where you "check in" during your tv shows, and you get a point a MINUTE. A minute folks. So that episode of Pretty Little Liars? 60 points. Watch an hour and a half of Dez as Bachelorette this summer? 90 points. If it happens to be a featured show, you get even more points! And then once you've accumulated all those points, you can get rewards. REWARDS people. So basically, you're getting Gift Cards... for watching TV. And you can get them anywhere! Best Buy. Sephore. Barnes & Noble. Guys. You could get a KINDLE or a free Cruise. I mean.... this offer is too good to pass up. I've been doing it for a week, and I already have over 1,000 points. What that says about my TV habits... well... who knows. Either way, I am half way to a gift card. SCHWING.
three.
This weekend was pretty dang awesome, no lie. Friday we had a later dinner at Culvers, and then an early bed. I was just feeling "off" and wasn't in the mood for doing much. Heck, even getting ready was more effort then I wanted to put in. Saturday, we saw "42," and got Reese'd and Jim'd for Cinco de Drinko. Except we walked the whole .5 mile home. Yes, this weekend was great for living, literally, across a football field from the Mexican restaurant. Sunday was appetizers and drinks near the lake, sunburned skin, naps, and a perfect end to the weekend. We also took a minute to reflect on where we were then, compared to now, and how lucky we are after Mr.'s accident. Read about that here.
1. Day-date apparel. Fave bow sandals, curls, and necklaces.
2. "42" movie. GO SEE! Both Mr. and I wanted it to be longer. Rarely happens.
3. Cinco de Mayo celebration Saturday night.
4. Lakeside appetizer dining & beer tasting in the sun on Sunday.
5. Coldstone ice cream is reserved for when the husband is sucking up.
6. We spent $35 on Mother's day/wedding cards this weekend. Hallmark...need a spokesperson?
7. Mid-afternoon naps = love of my life.
8. Chunk got to spend the afternoon outside bird watching. He was exhausted too.

Have a wonderful Monday friends!
two.
Have you heard for Viggle yet? If not, go download it now. It's an app - free mind you, where you "check in" during your tv shows, and you get a point a MINUTE. A minute folks. So that episode of Pretty Little Liars? 60 points. Watch an hour and a half of Dez as Bachelorette this summer? 90 points. If it happens to be a featured show, you get even more points! And then once you've accumulated all those points, you can get rewards. REWARDS people. So basically, you're getting Gift Cards... for watching TV. And you can get them anywhere! Best Buy. Sephore. Barnes & Noble. Guys. You could get a KINDLE or a free Cruise. I mean.... this offer is too good to pass up. I've been doing it for a week, and I already have over 1,000 points. What that says about my TV habits... well... who knows. Either way, I am half way to a gift card. SCHWING.
three.
This weekend was pretty dang awesome, no lie. Friday we had a later dinner at Culvers, and then an early bed. I was just feeling "off" and wasn't in the mood for doing much. Heck, even getting ready was more effort then I wanted to put in. Saturday, we saw "42," and got Reese'd and Jim'd for Cinco de Drinko. Except we walked the whole .5 mile home. Yes, this weekend was great for living, literally, across a football field from the Mexican restaurant. Sunday was appetizers and drinks near the lake, sunburned skin, naps, and a perfect end to the weekend. We also took a minute to reflect on where we were then, compared to now, and how lucky we are after Mr.'s accident. Read about that here.
1. Day-date apparel. Fave bow sandals, curls, and necklaces.
2. "42" movie. GO SEE! Both Mr. and I wanted it to be longer. Rarely happens.
3. Cinco de Mayo celebration Saturday night.
4. Lakeside appetizer dining & beer tasting in the sun on Sunday.
5. Coldstone ice cream is reserved for when the husband is sucking up.
6. We spent $35 on Mother's day/wedding cards this weekend. Hallmark...need a spokesperson?
7. Mid-afternoon naps = love of my life.
8. Chunk got to spend the afternoon outside bird watching. He was exhausted too.

Have a wonderful Monday friends!


Reese'd and Jim'd...hilarious.
ReplyDeleteComing over from Erin's blog.
Um... your hair looked gorgeous with the curls!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for the heads up with that app... I had no idea!
Sounds pretty awesome... and it's free?! I love free =)
Wait what? I get gift cards for watching tv? How does it trust that I actually watch the show? I legit watch like six hours of tv every night.
ReplyDeleteI'm insanely jealous that you live that close to a Mexican restaurant. (However I think my jealousy might be a little less intense if it weren't the day after Cinco de Mayo.) (That's a lie. It wouldn't.)
ReplyDeleteViggle DOES sound neat!! I'll have to look into it considering HOW many minutes I watch of Real Housewives each week ;-)
ReplyDeleteYour weekend sounds like it was HEAVENLY!! I've never eaten at Culvers before (and we have a ton of them)... Might have to fix that sometime soon :-) I can't wait to see "42"!!
Bahahaha...you picked such a flattering pic of me to post!! Thanks so much for posting for me!!! xoxox
ReplyDelete