Image Map

Friday, May 17, 2013

#backthatazzup

This week has been...interesting. There's been so much going on that I'm not comfortable sharing on this blog yet, but it's been a real test of my character all around. So today, you don't get humor, or a sob story. You get quotes that have gotten me through this week, slowly but surely. 








And because it's #backthatzzzupfriday, time to go old school.











4 comments:

  1. love the quotes girly! I needed them.

    living my life by quotes.

    I really like the Will Smith one. so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the treating like shit one. Helloooo ex-boyfriend I should send that to him haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the last quote!! Hope all is well!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully things are getting better for you! I'm hear to listen if you need to vent! :)

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo