Today's Friday 5 is a bit different. I'm giving you my Top 5 reasons I am obsessin' on Kim Zolciak. I have been completely consumed with "Don't be Tardy" since it came back the other week. So much so that not only am I watching it the moment it comes on Bravo, but I've been Hulu-ing that shiz like no other. Kim is by far my favorite housewife, of any franchise. Have you seen the woman?
She's fan-freakin-fabulous.
Here you go friends. My top 5 reasons I love Kim Z.
One: Kim loves pizza and ain't afraid to admit it. I love pizza but it shows up on my hips immediately.
Two: I agree a million percent. Nobody needs to leave their house. There's online shopping, online grocery shopping now... I mean, you can do everything in your house. Especially a mansion like hers.
Three: When I am pregnant, this will be me. And I will say it's okay, because Kim did it.
Four: The faces. I wish I looked that hot when I made them.
five: this song. Which makes it perfect for #backthatazzupfriday. This is one of those songs that play at a party and I'm the first to jump up and sing-a-long. I might get the "That bish is crazy" look, but I'm on the dance floor lookin' fine.










I am IN LOVE with Kim K. Yes to all of this.
ReplyDeleteAnd pizza is ALWAYS delicious. Even when it does instantly appear on my thighs.
WTH - Why didn't my damn DVR pick it up? I totally forgot it was back!! Damnit!!! I love her too she is soo damn crazy how can you not?! Did you see the tweets between her and Nene a few weeks ago?!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Kim is CRAZY! I love when she was eating pizza while having that cellulite procedure or whatever it was. I haven't seen her new show yet...I'll have to check it out.
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday!
Ahhh I found your blog and I am so glad I did because this post is perfect! Kim K is a little bit crazy and that causes me to be crazy in love haha, I totally share that love for pizza...my poor thighs.
ReplyDelete