Image Map

Thursday, May 16, 2013

New Music... take a listen!

Today I wanted to share with you an artist I am obsessing over. He is no way "big," but he's from my hometown and gotta support that, what what! I've found him through other alumni who have his songs on twitter/facebook/youtube and I find myself just constantly listening when I have a moment. 

His name is Nick Luebke. The first video I saw was his "Call me Maybe remix." Obviously I was hooked!



The rest are original songs that I am jammin' too. There's a few on itunes. Check it out!



1 comment:

  1. Wow. I like this guy. I am finally home with working internet and I'm able to listen. He is really pretty damn good!! Thanks for sharing! I like fresh music like this. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo