Image Map

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Turkey lurkey doo & turkey lurkey dap



Happy Thanksgiving Friends! 

I plan on enjoying my weekend & being "internet free" [ok..i may have to check my twatter a time or two..], while I do the following;

Cook Thanksgiving dinner with my Mom [tradition]
Eat an enormous amount of food   
Play every board game in the house with the fam - apples to apples anyone?
Beat my brother in MarioKart numerous times ;) 
Baby shower on the S. side! 
Put up the Christmas Tree @ Mom's with mom and my brother [tradition]
Decorate our first home with hubby on Sunday
Finally listen to non-stop Christmas music!
 Enjoy every single second not wearing jeans for 4 days [hellllo legging love!]


Today, I am leaving you with my favorite Thanksgiving song to enjoy over the weekend. 


2 comments:

  1. I heard the Thanksgiving song on the radio this morning and nearly died laughing. Oh and I too will be living in some sort of elastic waistband pants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a fun Thanksgiving! I LOVE Apples to Apples - I always laugh so hard when we play that game!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo