Image Map

Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday's Letters

Wow! Is it Friday already?! Joke. It felt like Friday, yesterday. I guess since hubby now has been working most weekends, the weekend doesn't feel like "the weekend," ya know what I mean?

Photobucket


Dear Glade; I'm obsessed with your new holiday scents. I've bought multiple of these two scents and spray them like the dang febreze commercial. Yes, I'm aware I could just buy the ones that spray around the room, but I'm cheap. 

Dear Chin; Thanks so much for breaking out like a teenager this week. I really, really appreciated it. 

Dear Thanksgiving; Holy cow...you're like two weeks away!! I can't wait for a weekend full of family & friends. xo

Dear TV shows; Man, you are AMAZING lately! I am sitting on the edge of my seat every night just waiting for the next week. Between the drama of Nashville, the realness of Grey's, & the hilarity of Big Bang Theory, I'm a very happy camper! 




Dear Self; I am kicking you multiple times today for not ordering the things you found at Forever21 the other day. Today when I checked my cart, they're all "out of stock." Waaaah. 

Dear Hubby;  I know you're beyond ready for this job to be over & I'm right there with you. You're working so hard and so diligently, it's pretty hot if you ask me. I know you feel like you're upsetting me by going straight to bed every night, but I'm not gonna lie... it's nice being able to watch my shows ;)
Love you sparky. 
Man my butt looks big in this picture!




1 comment:

  1. new[est] follower. loving this post and loving your blog! can't wait to keep following along! LOVE me some big bang!

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo