Let's talk about how flippin' excited I am that it's Friday. I mean, for real. We have a somewhat packed weekend & I'm ready for some serious hubby/wifey time. With that being said, let's write some letters!
Dear Pauly D: Thank you for your amazing catch phrases. They're awesome to use, when say...your hubby & you get in a wee little tift and I kinda yell out this in the middle of it....
"You better get me roses & pickles, fried pickles."
E's reaction was the laugh of our night. And ps, if you don't know what I'm talking about, we may be in a fight.
Dear Walgreens: You did an amazing job with our save-the-dates & I'm crossing my fingers that our Christmas cards will be just as fab when I pick them up today.
Dear Chunk: You've gained like, 5 pounds this month. Plus, you've gone completely nutzo which only tells me you're going through another growth spurt. I want my little kitten back, please&thanks.
Dear CMA's: You were amazeballs last night. I'm so glad every single person that won this year deserved it, and I'm glad we got a break from Swiftmania. I'm a HUGE Church fan, & loved that he sang a Springsteen song, during "Springsteen." It gave it that extra "umpf." Moment of the night: Blake & Miranda winning for "over you." I may have been crying right along with them.
Dear new AND old followers: So excited to see that little number grow on the side of the blog! Thanks for being so supportive and wanting to read this little ol' thing! xox
Dear Hubby: Can we go back here? Please. And can you please seriously bible consider going to see Journey in a few weeks. It just may be the best concert of our lives... we may never know if we don't go! Love you.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo