Friends, I have reached 100 posts. CRAZY TRAIN! I can't believe I've been at this thing for that many posts, let alone have all of YOU to make me feel like it's worth it. This is my life journal & I can't believe how much I've enjoyed it with all that 2012 had to offer. It's real, it's raw, and I don't sugarcoat my feelings, my marriage, my life just to make you guys like me better. In fact, I hope you enjoy reading this because of how real it is. Maybe you relate to me somehow by still learning the ins&outs of newlywedness, or when your world comes crashing down, or wedding planning. Either way - THANK YOU for reading this sassy frass.
What would Friday be without Friday's Letters? Linking up!
; |
| Friday's Letters! |
Dear Hostess; Waaaaaah! Man, I'm kinda bummed. I'm not a big "eater" of those kinda snacks, but it's still kinda sad. It's part of America dawgs! And I may have bought a twinkie for the first time in years today... just to keep it around for a memento.
Dear Lady Doc; Thank you for being so awesome today. I have to say it's one of the few times I've enjoyed talking to a doctor. And thank you a well for not commenting negatively on my weight, but instead encouraging me about the minimal pounds lost.
Dear Scrapbook; I will start work on you this weekend. 2011 needs to be finito so I can start this year...maybe before 2013 rolls in?
Dear Thanksgiving week; I can't waaaaaaaaaaaait!
Dear Laundry; Can you learn to do yourself, please?
Dear Chunk; you are my cuddle bug. I have LOVED having you sleep on me, on my face, on my pillow, and even under the covers with me every night this week. I've loved it even more you picked me over E. You have made my days much brighter these last few days.
Dear Husband; Well, this week was a roller coaster, wasn't it? But I'm so glad we're back to "normal" and we can communicate a little bit better. You're my everything & I sure hope you know that. Love you sparky.
;
Laundry and dishes that clean themselves = Perfect Life. =)
ReplyDeletelol i love silly couple pics!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for Thanksgiving either!
ReplyDelete