Image Map

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Oh how pinteresting

Ladies, first order of business. The two most eligible bachelors in Wisconsin are officially off the market.

Let us reflect with a moment of silence...

PFT! Yeah RIGHT! As much as I am a Brauny fan, I could care less these two are off the market. These two aren't my "type," at all.

On to better things....

 

I've been in a "pinning funny things" mood lately. There's just some things that make me giggle more then others. Like the below for example,

Warning: If you don't even crack a smile at these, your funny bone may be broken.

Landlord Video


Baby Penguin laughing




Video is even funnier







4 comments:

  1. the For Lease Navidad sign cracks me up!
    Trish - Tales from...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg your pins are absolutely hilarious! Made me crack up! Also made my day that much brighter. Happy Hump Day Hun <3

    xo,
    Yesi

    http://formiamiandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. So you checked out/commented on my blog. So I thought I would return the gesture.
    I was reading your "about me" ... and GIRL.. you had me at "I like smiling. Smiling's my favorite"
    I could watch that movie ALL year round. So I'm glad to "meet another human that shares my affinity for elf culture"!!

    Love all these funny pictures! New follower!! =)

    xo, Karla

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Two trips is for pansies" is all well and good until the yogurt bounces out and goes rolling under the bushes.

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo