Image Map

Friday, December 28, 2012

adios muchachos

Happy last Friday of 2012 love bugs! Since yesterday we did a recap of the best moments of the year, and today we're going to recap things that I really don't want to hear about in 2013. I think we all can agree some of these things are sooo dunzo. Am I right, or am I right?


**All photos came from a Google Search**


 The Kardashians, specifically Kim. As I'm writing this, there's a Keeping Up with the Kardashian's marathon on. And I realized I not only know what it's about, but it's from 2009. People. We've obsessed about them for way too long now. And let's not mention Kim doin' the nasty with Kayne...when she's still married. Girl, sign the damn papers. Give the ring back. Give him half the money you made off your wedding. Give him the divorce for cryin' out loud. Your hot minute of fame has turned into a hot mess girl.




 Can we just be done with Ri-Ri please? Who cares that she smokes pot on the reg. I'm so over her same old music. And her getting back together with CB is just beyond disgusting. Let's just stop giving her attention, deal?



 Maybe in 2013 these politicians will actually get along. Not. It'd sure be nice if they start checkin' their ego's and instead do what's best for the country. Ya know... like their job says. Election season has been sky-high in Wisconsin since the beginning of the year when we had the recall election, then we had the whole President thing. If I don't hear anything about an election/voting/recall/politics until 2016, I will be a very happy girl.



 This unemployment thing, I'm beyond over. So I think it's safe to say I will be getting a job in 2013. Not that I have an idea of where or what I want to do still, but there's no way I can continue at this Stay-at-home-wife thing. 



 Taylor Swift. Swifty. Single for life. I mean, at this rate going through 4 guys in a year is just annoying. I swear every time I pick up a magazine, browse on a website, turn on the TV, she's dating someone else. And I'm so over her songs being about the same damn thing. At some point, like when she's 25 and older, this whole "write a song about a guy who broke my heart like a 12 year old," shtick is going to have to end.

 Yeah, kinda over this. Something is new every time I log on, and I can't even keep up with their terms anymore. Not to mention all I see now-a-days are weddings and engagements and babies. Where's the hot mess express pictures of gettin' trashed on a tuesday? Those were the facebook stalking days.


 All you cool peeps with Instagram really make us blackberry owners kick rocks. As much as I stalk twitter from my 'berry, it really chaps my hide when y'all post a pic and I can't even see it. This problem will be solved by either, a) everyone boycotting 'gram within the next few weeks, or 2) me actually getting a new phone that will show the pictures. I'm leaning towards a, fyi.

I mean, seriously? It takes enough to do laundry, and then you throw in  "hand wash only." Are you kidding me? And of course, everything I wore over the Christmas holidays has this tag. I'm planning on leaving them in a pile on the bedroom floor until husband freaks out about them. That could happen sooner then later. 



Can we all just agree this train wreck needs to just be thrown in jail? At this point, she's going to turn into the next early death celeb. Throw her freckled butt in jail and don't let her out anytime soon. Or, what if we just pretend she doesn't exist? I mean, the girl lives for paparazzi. Leave Lindsay alone! 

Alright loves, join the discussion. What do you want to hear less about/ see less of/ never hear of again for 2013?

2 comments:

  1. WOW. I agree with you on EVERYTHING except boycotting instagram of course. Is it sad that I don't know what I'd do without that freaking app?? YES!

    Girl, I'm all done with Rihanna, Kim, and Lindsay. SO old news. SO last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so FREAKING glad I found someone who is as over T. Swift as I am! That girl just needs to disappear! And never, ever, ever come back...like ever!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo