We're suppose to get snow today, and this weekend. I say, Bring it ON! It's been so hard getting into the Christmas spirit when it's 60 degrees and balmy the last few weeks. Hubby & I have a weekend of Christmas shopping and quality time together this weekend and I can't wait. It will be nice to spend time together, not sick!
Dear Mom; Happy Birthday! I hope today is wonderful and that we knock that shopping out of the park! Plus I totally can't wait for Chili's for dinner. Dear Wisconsin; It's December, get with it already. At least give us some snow for Christmas..pretty pretty please. Dear Christmas; this year we'll be cutting down the number of you we participate in. We'll have to do some serious stretching as it is. Dear Casanova; even though your mama has been a huge pile of sickness this week, the fact that you've still snugged with me every night makes me feel a million times better! Dear Bret Bielema; apparently all these people who have disliked you for years could see right through your facade. I've never been a huge fan, but I've also kept the creep rumors separate from the field. You're leaving your team before the biggest game of the season, after the most challenging season in recent history. Not to mention, you told all the players the night before it was "just a rumor," when you already crossed your "t's" and dotted your "i's". Did I also say that you've been planning this since September? S.C.U.M.B.A.G. You think you're going to "get away from the criticism," by leaving Wisconsin, you're in for a rude awakening! Dear Husband; I am super sad that you're leaving so much sooner then we thought, but at least we had all this time together this week. We've done this whole distance thing before, and I know we can do it again, married this time. Love you with all of my heart. xo.
And, one last note....

Hahaha you are hilarious girl!
ReplyDeleteAnd I am with you on wanting some snow for xmas!!