Image Map

Friday, December 14, 2012

The sound of children's laughter fills the air

 Sorry I've been so AWOL this week, friends. As some of you know, Hubby was gone on business all week, which meant my "someone's gonna break into the house" radar was on high alert. Which meant falling asleep sometime after 3 am with all the lights on & the TV blaring loudly. I finally made my way on over to my Mom's to get a good night's sleep. And my hubby came home last night so I'm a happy girl up in hurr.

Photobucket

 Dear Weekend ,You are going to be off the chainzzz, I can't wait! From date night to Chicago to Sunday Funday/wedding day... nothing can break my spirit today!

Dear Christmas shopping, you're going to get demolished today. Outlet mall, here I come. 

Dear Buffalo Wild Wings, Wings, Fried Pickles, & alcomahall. Add in my hubby & you're going to be the perfect start to my weekend. Tonight I could care less about this diet! 

Dear new ornament, you're ADORBS! And when I let hubby open it, nothing will make me forget the smile that came on his face. The fact that he was genuinely excited about an ornament made my eyes get happy tears! 

Dear "The Wedding Band," you have made our weekends so much more enjoyable. And I love that hubby & I can watch you, together! Saturdays at 9 pm are perfect - especially for winter in Wisconsin when everyone becomes a homebody. TBS peeps. Watch it! 

Dear READERS,  thank you for the new design love this week. I love you all. Legit question time though. Does anyone have the Galaxy phone? Husband and I are still on separate plans, and he's "over" his blackberry. We'd be eligible for new phones if we get on a plan together, and he really wants this one. I'd prefer to stay with my blackberry, until I hear great things about this one. Any imput would be WONDERFUL!

Dear Ashley & JP, there's a really good chance I'm just as excited for your wedding as I was for my own. I've had this circled on the calendar for weeks & already bought a brand spankin' new bottle of champs. You're my favorite Bachelor couple, and I can't wait to be a "part" of your wedding. 

Dear Husband, YOU'RE HOME! As much as I hate when you travel for work, your return home always makes it worth it. Between the butterflies & us acting like 15 year olds, you amaze me every day. Thank you for watching Grey's with me last night and for being just as excited about date night tonight as I am. I love you to the moon & back! 
"Iiiiiii, I'm so in love with you. Whatever you want to do, is alright with me. 
Cause you make me feel so brand new, & I want to spend my life with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo