With that being said, I'm participating in one of my new favorite link-ups!
This weekend I... had an amazing date night with my hubby on Friday. We hit up Buffalo Wild Wings [our favorite place,] and man did I demolish those fried pickles! It was the perfect little "reality" break, though once I got home my heart grew even heavier. I did a late night Friday post, something out of the norm for me. Sometimes, you just need to speak your mind. As I said in the post, this hit me harder then past "shootings" had, and as much as I love my husband, he didn't quite understand that. Frankly, he didn't even want to talk too much about it he was so "disgusted" by it. He's such a guy. But I needed to vent, so that is what I did. I love this bloggy guy sometimes.
This weekend I... did a little Pinterest organizing! I saw this project about a month ago and knew I had to do it! Our one linen closet is just jammed full & everytime I try to organize it, it just seems to make it worse. So far, this is working great! E didn't quite "understand" it, but he knows my organizing always wins out. What a great husband ;)
![]() |
| Ignore the mess in the closet/guest bedroom. Still tryin' to get Christmas in our house! |
This weekend I... jumped in a car with my Godparents & Mom and off to Chicago we went to surprise my cousin and take her to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular. It was amazing! I had so much fun with my family, we really are a neat little group. Family means the world to me and this day was just a breath of fresh air in all the hustle & bustle of the Christmas season. However, good old midwestern weather meant pouring rain all day. We would've preferred a little snow just to make it seem a bit more "Christmas," but the decorations spoke for themselves. You weren't allowed to take pictures inside, but that didn't stop the family in front of us. The dad was constantly taking pictures on his iphone, and the mom was recording everything! Talk about annoying.
This weekend I... watched the Packers take first place, finally. Man, this season has been a nail biter for us Cheeseheads! Thankfully they won, so husband was in a good enough mood to go shopping with me after. We had to find a Christmas gift for his almost 2 year old niece, & boy did he have a great time playing in the toy aisle! I swear I was shopping with a little boy ;) It was beyond cute. You know what was even cuter? "Holy crap, do these toys ever shut up!?" When our someday baby gets here, hubby's gonna be in for a rude awakening with all those noisy toys! I also may or may not have also spent $65 on supplies to spend today baking. Crazy?
This weekend I... was a sap & a half watching Ashley & JP's wedding on ABC. Holy cow, can you feel the love between these two just radiate off the TV screen. I think the reason I got so teary was because I feel like it's very parallel to husband and I's relationship.We have actually been told by quite a few people that we remind them of Ashley & JP. And I take that as a HUGE compliment. We have a very enviable relationship, I've been told, and I can't even explain how happy that makes me to hear. I have to say, as much as I was bummed E didn't want to watch it with me at first, once they started the ceremony part and my tears were a rollin', I was so glad he was asleep. I wasn't even that big of a mess on OUR wedding day! Wouldn't wanna hurt his feelings ;)
Stay tuned for later today! All of us Wisconsin bloggers decided to play Santa's Elves & one lucky winner will win a pretty awesome Christmas package! xox








No comments:
Post a Comment
Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo