Hi my favorite friends! It's Friday, hip hip horray! This week has been nuts with all the running around, baking, gift wrapping, and normal household chores. I still have to fit in packing, getting a few more gifts (wrapping them), and taking Casanova to my Mom's in Madison. Plus, I'd really like to get this hair chopped today! Between my split family, and E's family, we have a total of 7 Christmas celebrations! I have to say, this is 2 less then previous years. Oh yes, oh yes. We leave at 8 am tomorrow morning to head to Iowa for Grandma time, then go crazy until Wednesday. So, with that being said... I will not be blogging until then!
I wanted to share some of my faaave Christmas songs with you, as well as our Christmas card! I figured it was "in the spirit" and all :)
"Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays" - NSYNC
"All I want for Christmas is you" - Mariah Carey (w/Jimmy Fallon)
"I believe in Santa Clause" - Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers
"Most wonderful time of the year" - Andy Williams
Merry Christmas!

I love your Christmas card! you are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteawe thanks for sharing. love the card too!
ReplyDelete-wHiT
Love the Christmas card! You and your husband are a beautiful couple!
ReplyDeleteI love nsync! Lol. Pretty xmas card! Your so pretty!
ReplyDeleteYou are absolutely stunning, my friend. Wow.
ReplyDeleteI hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas.
Safe travels! =)