Image Map

Monday, December 10, 2012

"Buy an ice cream & see how long 'fore it melts, kind of feeling"

Nothing exciting to report on these parts today. We had our first snowfall yesterday, & we spent the weekend lying low to finally get 100% healthy. Hubby officially started his "big commute" for work which means I now only see him 3 days a week. Not gonna lie, I've been wallowing in it this morning. I re-watched our wedding slideshow at least 3 times this morning, and decided it's maybe time to put my big girl pants on for the day. Besides, I was left the Kohls card and told to "have a little bit of fun." Mama needs a New Years Eve dress! Oh...I didn't tell you? We have plans. Exciting plans. I'm kinda sorta giddy about it!

Ps. Since I have all this "free time" this week, I plan on making some changes [in a good way] to this blog, as well as dip my toes in this whole "sponsoring/button swap" thing. If you'd like to swap, let me know!



1 comment:

  1. Yay for New Years Eve plans!
    You guys are so cute.
    & I'd love to swap! =)

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo