Guys! We got
snow yesterday! Just a few inches...but it was perfect for doing Christmas shopping. Also, it was probably the reminder us Wisconsin folk needed since we're suppose to get a blizzard starting tonight! Considering the amount of accidents after yesterday, I'm gonna stay off the roads at all costs tomorrow. Truth.
I figured at this point I'd show you my Christmas decorations. It's been so exciting getting to decorate our
own place. Even if it is small, it's still homey & as hubby says, "reeks of Christmas in here." I may have just gave myself a pat on the back!
 |
| Entry Way |
|
 |
| Kitchen Table/Printables/Charlie Brown Clock (that sings a carol every hour on the hour..) |
 |
| Island/Wedding Memory Vase/Christmas countdown/Cinnamon Pinecones, yum! |
 |
| Kitchen Counter/Elf friends/Stove top candle |
 |
| Christmas Tree & Presents/Wisconsin represent!/First Christmas & Bride & Groom Ornament |
Hope you all have a great Wednesday! xo
So cute! I love the elves on the canisters!
ReplyDeleteCute decor! Stay safe with our storm coming!
ReplyDelete