WOW! I don't know about all of yous [ I'm turning into a rhonj ], but I had a wonderful weekend!
Saturday I got to do some pampering, which never happens, followed by my amazing, amazing, no words to describe bridal shower! I figure I'll post details about that later this week, but in all honesty, it flew by soooo fast. I wish I could have just paused time during the shower to enjoy it a wee bit more.
Sunday we went to my Aunt & Uncle's cabin, grilled out, and spent some time on the pontoon. And yes, we were "mmm, motorboatin." [ obsessed with that song. ]
Today, however, I just have way too many random thoughts going through my head so that's what we're gonna talk about.
3 things that are rockin' my socks!
As a former girl scout, I support anything to do with the organization.
I buy my fair share of cookies for sure.
And I can't wait to have a child someday to perhaps be their leader.
On that note... when I saw these at Walgreens today.. .I about died and went to heaven!
The thin mint one? To die for. Thin mint overload.
I also got the "samoas" one... can't wait for dessert!
YAY TEAM USA!
I was a gymnast for 8 years & it was some of the best years of my life.
Obviously gymnastics if my favorite Olympic sport.
I was obsessed with Shannon Miller & Dominique Moceanu growing up.
Shawn Johnson & Alicia Sacramone blew me away in 2008.
And this team... WOW. Such potential!
The only one I've been remotely following these past few years is Jordyn Wieber.
I was all gungho about ASac, Nastia, and Shawn making the team again this year.
So... when Shawn pulled out a few weeks ago, I was devastated.
Sap time - I cried last night when they announced the final 5.
Seeing other people cry = immediate waterworks.
But thennnn... I started crying again, because my beloved ASac didn't make it.
She kicked BUTT last night... I was so sad for her. Especially when you have a comeback like she did.
I could not be more excited for July 28th to roll around to watch these girls bring home GOLD!.
Ps... Nastia...
This made me sad. I definitely know what it's like to eat mat & gurrrrl, you gave it your all. Props!
However.... the hair? Really?
My coach would've never let any of us salute the judges with that hot mess going on.
Speaking of gym-nice-stics....
Have you heard of the show "Rookie Blue?"
If you haven't watched it, you're missing out. Big time.
I started watching basically because of this chickie
See above... because obviously I was obsessed with "Stick it."
So when I heard the kick-booty actress was in a new cop show on ABC, I was in.
It's the 3rd season and I've never been more hooked. It is thee summer show to watch.
Thursdays. Grey's time. Get at it folks!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo