Image Map

Thursday, July 5, 2012

So, away we go...

^ see above?
I changed the blog name. Again. For the final time. [hopefully!]
I get bored. Really, really easy.
I change my bedroom around every 3 months.
I change my facebook picture every other week.
I get bored.
So, while the first two titles were oh so creative, I hope this one sticks.
Besides, it's our favorite D.Ruck song.
E calls him D.Ruck. I call him "Hootie."
No joke... Mariah Carey, Fantasy was the first album I owned.
BoyzIIMen, second.
Cracked Rearview by Hootie, third.
I have loved D.Ruck since way back in the 90's. I even had a poster of him on my wall. Le GASP!
Right between Jeff Timmons & JTT. [I had good taste even back then! ]


Anyways... off on another tangent.
Raise your hand if you had a massive Monday hangover today... on Thursday.
Whoever decided to not make it a 5 day weekend was nuts!
Our 4th of July? Very, very low key.
Since we celebrated at the lake this weekend, we chose to stick around-ish yesterday.
E's cousin came over to our place, and off we went to summerfest.
BAD IDEA.
By 2:30 I was ready to pass out. Or puke. Or both. I couldn't decide.
So off we rushed to the nearest restaurant to get some A/C and some serious water.
Muuuuch better.
However, since we all had to be up by 5 today... we went home.
No fireworks, nada.
We're fun.... real fun.
And to show you how fun, here's some pics from the fun day.


1. Our new bed set. LOVE! So comfy! 
2. Infusion pitcher = cucumber & lemon water GALORE.
3. The amazing dinner my man cooked me. 
4. E's cousin doin' the money machine.


In other thoughts... I am full out STRESSING about the wedding at this point and time. We're down to...
36 FREAKING DAYS!!!!
You should see my planner. No joke. Here's just "this week;"


I am normally ten times more organized then this.
This was my 2pm panic attack of everything that needs to be done.

Okay. Just got a crapload of RSVP's brought to me. Time for wedding stuff!
Happy almost weekend friends!

1 comment:

  1. I love how personal your blog is. I'm absolutely following now! I'm glad you had some time to have fun! I'm in total need of changing my blog name since I'm no longer blonde.. I shouldn't really have the title "barbie girl".. Barbie is totally blonde. lmao. I can't wait to read more of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo