Not gonna lie, I wasn't a fan until the final 3 episode.
And then, I just wanted him to win since I couldn't stand Arie.
But after watching the finale episode, and then seeing him with mini-Em?
Oh my my, my heart melted. They look so happy.
Hopefully they'll be the next Ashley&JP and live happily ever after.
Today was obviously a Monday.
I still got my butt outta bed and off to the gym I went!
I was only able to do about 35 minutes before I had to pick up the kids, but it's better then nothing!
I've been kinda living off smoothies for the past few days, and today I kind of noticed a difference.
For example, my stomach didn't look, or feel as bloated as it normally does by dinner time.
And even after eating a fruit salad & some leftover sloppy joe [ no bun], and a cookie...
I feel really, really good still.
My legs/body must be getting use to working out because today was the first day I wasn't super sore.
Added bonus --- MY DRESS FIT!
Last time I tried it on, it was a little snug and hard to zip up.
And today, zipped perfectly!
However, I have a goal I want to lose, and so I asked the lady about it. She said I could go ahead and keep going and still be comfortable in the dress. She told me no more then 10 pounds or we'd have an issue. As long as I feel good in it.
So, speaking of working out... here's been my playlist when I'm not listening to TV...
The gangsta white girl in me loves this song. It use to be the basketball team's warm up when I worked Event Staff and it got everybody pumped. When I hear it, my blood just gets pumping and I wanna start runnin!
Anyone who knows me or follows this blog, knows this is my jam. For working out, for getting ready, for dancing, in the car... good old boyzIImen.
Queen has some awesome tunes, but Fat Bottom Girls is one for the books. I know it's a bit of a slower song, but it still makes me wanna get going.
Where to start with mah girl! What Britney song doesn't get me going... [besides not a girl, not yet a woman.] Normally I load up my ipod with about 25 BritBrit songs, and about 40 songs. Since I'm not a runner, it's my motivation. I have to run the whole time during her song - and it works. My top 4 probs?
"3"
"Radar"
"Til the world ends."
"Gimme more."
And for your listening pleasure, if you need a new workout song or two, take a peek!
"Radar" - Britney Spears"Til the world ends" - Britney Spears
"Gimme more" - Britney Spears





No comments:
Post a Comment
Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo