Today, I came home to 2 GIANT boxes on my front stoop - wedding presents!
And tomorrow = bachelorette party! can't.freakin'.wait.
It's gonna be a long long day, but thankfully my sugar/carb free rockstar will get me though! xo.
Dear 6 am workout: I'm comin' for ya! My workouts slacked a bit as my work schedule was kind of funky, but I just know a morning workout will give me an extra bright look out on my day tomorrow.
Dear Rockstar: I am planning on you pulling me through tomorrow. Let's do it!
Dear Daycare girls: I can't tell you how happy I was to spend time with you yesterday. Between catching up with an amazing co-worker, to multiple hugs & giggles with my 3 favorite FIRST GRADERS [where has the time gone?! I swear, just yesterday you girls were only 4 and I was holding you as you cried all.morning.long cause you were so scared of your first day of 4k.]. You are the reason I miss working there.
Dear Weather: Heck yeah. I can tolerate these 80 degree days SO much better then 100+ days. The rain showers over the last 4 days have also been amazing. It's been awesome seeing the grass turn from poop to green.
Dear Fiance: As usual, you continue to amaze me. Thank you for working with me on my insecurities & questions this week instead of putting the blame on me. Thank you as well for just listening to me as I try to have an optimistic approach to the rough month after our wedding.
Dear new Readers: I know it seems crazy, but there's 7 of you who read my blog...and oh does that make me smile. To go from nothing, to now having some fun girls read this? It's a great feeling. I promise I will get better on responding to your comments!
Dear condo: be prepared to be super-cleaned this evening. I'm a woman on a mission! Hi-YAH!

aww jealous!! Have fun on your bachelorette party--you will have to post pictures for us all to see! I'm sure it will be a blast
ReplyDelete