This year, is a wee bit different since we're kinda throwing a wedding in the mix.
However, I am STILL excited.
Yesterday, the following came on the radio..... and I started squealing.
Every end of 3rd/start of 4th, starts with the student section race, and then those first few notes....
ba....ba. ba . baaaaaaaaa..... and as you could see, pure chaos ensues.
And I love when the opposing team starts getting into it as well.
I have been a badger fan since I was born. At least, my Dad made sure of it.
I wasn't allowed to go to Badger games until college, they weren't "appropriate."
Mind you, in 1993 there was the slight incident of people getting trampled.
And I didn't find out, until I went to college, that my good old Dad was scared of me going after that incident.
To him, his little girl at 5 foot nothin, could easily have been one of those people that got trampled.
And for a few years, whenever I asked him for tickets, he would get me the ones waaaay up high, near an exit.
Oh Dad.
E and I have a wedding to go to during the home opener. This could be an issue at the game isn't until 2:30.
Last time this happened, was homecoming. And we were able to make it to the game, run home to shower, and get to the reception just in time.
This time, it's about 2 hours away.
So yes, even this weekend, we already started the debate about what to do.
In our court - game at 2:30, reception at 7.
We will see! I told E I can't start figuring that out until after our own wedding. Duh.
This year we're excited because we may actually get to tailgate/go to games/party with friends more then we do. More then I do I should say. Last year was the first season E wasn't traveling for work so he went to a handful of games, including the massively anticipated Nebraska game. [ JEALOUS!]
My thing? I work, and get me some monies. The boys I nanny for this summer, I have been watching them the last 4 football seasons. And it's great money. Plus, they are huge football fans, so it's not like I don't get to watch the game. However, I have my stipulation, which is every Homecoming off. So we will see how this season goes!
And to end it, some more badger music, and a photo dump.
GO BADGERS!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo