Image Map

Monday, July 9, 2012

Here's to finding a good man!

It's only taken over a week, but finally... my bridal shower!
As most know, last shower ended on a sour note... [ more about that here ]


So! This shower was bound & determined to be better then ever!
First, I didn't let E out of my or my dad's sight. Not joking.
My Dad took him to lunch, and then they came back to the restaurant and drank. [Men.


My Godmama and Mom went so out of their way for EVERYTHING to make it a perfect day for me. And it meant so much for all my aunts to chip in and help with games, prizes, decorations, etc. It was perfect.

My one request was that it wasn't just non-stop games. I'm not a fan of showers where it's an hour of games, an hour of watching open presents, oh.. and add in the cake. Plus, I do not like all eyes on me. So I wanted peeps to have something to do then watch me open gifts. Enter... wedding gift bingo!

We also played this awesome "who knows each other better" game.
As my man and I are quite competitive with each other.... it was definitely fun.
He won. By 1 stinking point.
Because I kinda forgot about my Favre vikings jersey that he hates oh so much.
Question: What item of Cayla's would you throw away?
My response... was all of my Juicy sweatsuits because he "doesn't get them."
Lest be known... I forgot about all those Favre goodies!
1 stinkin' question!
Anyways.... rather then bore you of all the details... just enjoy some pics!

Gift Opening 

My people
[ All my girls but 1 made it. She was kinda having a baby. No bigs ;)  ]


My lifelines 


So there you have it, friends!
It was amazing & I can't wait to celebrate with all these people and more in just  31 short days!
AHHHHH! 


Quick OMG moment: I decided to treat myself to a "blow-out" the day of at the local "Number 1 salon in the city". As you can see.... they did NADA. It seriously looked like I did my own hair that day. And I didn't even like it. Thank gosh for wedding hair trials, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo