It's the month before countdown, so wedding things have been out of control.
On top of that, I got some negative news about getting my teaching license.
I don't know about you, but I'm a snowball thinker.
As in, if x doesn't happen, it effects a, b, c, d, and z.
So, by Tuesday night I was so stressed & overwhelmed with everything that the tears just started coming and they definitely weren't stopping.
I didn't answer my phone when E called, so he figured something was up. But then when we started bbming, I just told him very vague basics.
This is where I'm still learning relationship things.
You know, that he's there to help me and talk about things and that it's "our" problem.
And here I am, not wanting to tell him a thing because I didn't want to stress him out and make it his problem.
I finally got it under control and next thing I know, the doorbell is ringing.
So, I answer it and guess who's there....
E.
Well, that just started the waterworks all over again.
And this time, it was full out sobbing, can't breath, snotty mess, can't understand what I'm saying sobbing.
And he just sat there and hugged me the whole time.
I can't even tell you, a) how relieved I felt after he left and b) how loved I felt.
That he would drive 45 minutes to come see me, after he worked a friggin' 14 hour day.
Are you kidding me?
To know that he loves me, that much. That he just wanted to hug me and let me vent.
Wow.
He surprises me, every single day.
I can't wait to be married to this man. I am the luckiest girl.
On to happier notes!
Yesterday, we turned in all our final contracts, met with our wedding person, and I am getting EXCITED!
Plus! I wanted to share my awesome new summer playlist with you guys.
My top 5 on repeat country songs. Go download them today. You won't be sorry.
"Angel Eyes" - Love & Theft
"Neon" - Chris Young
"Cowboys & Angels" - Dustin Lynch
"Wanted" - Hunter Hayes
"Water Tower Town" - Scotty McCreery
And, because it's played non-stop at the kids house... and I kinda actually like it...
Friends, I am off to actually relax for once. This afternoon will be spent reading at the pool, followed by a serious workout to get all these stresses out of my body! I hope you enjoy the day, xo.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo