Image Map

Sunday, July 22, 2012

My love will find you anywhere

It's SUNDAY!
And you know what today is?


Emily Maynard day.
We'd call it "The Emily hour," but... it's 3 hours. So how about Emily Night?
Seriously. She's gorgeous. Jealous.

My weekend was quite uneventful. E had his bachelor party, which is whatever.
It's over & done with & I'm over it.
Things happened that I wish wouldn't have, but sometimes you have to just let go.
I think I have a right to be a wee bit disappointed, but I'm not going to hold it against him or flip out.

Friday night I started my dress shopping for next weekend. Nada.
I came home empty handed, which I was not happy about.
Add in only 3 RSVP's in the mail when they were due that day - and I was not a happy camper.

Saturday, Mom and I headed down to see my Gram.
It was so nice to spend the day with her and just catch up.
She made a feast for lunch. Sloppy Joes, every possible type of fruit, multiple salads, chips & dip. Phew.
Oh, and let's not forget pie for dessert. Apparently nobody wants me to fit in my dress!!!
At least I had some self control and filled up on the fruit and was able to pass on the salads - woohoo!
Saturday night on the way back, I decided to be a kick butt fiance and call the restaurant the boys were at and get them all a round of jagerbombs.
Well, the restaurant that they went to... there's 4 of them ALONE in the city they were at. 
Basically, since E wasn't allowed to take his phone with, I had no idea which one they were at. 
So, I had to call all 4.
That was real fun... [not.
And, turns out I didn't get ahold of them. I guess E said there was some drama so they didn't get there until much later.
Okay, fine, no big deal, right?
Well then, I see one of our mutual friends "checked in" on facebook at the place.
^ good lord, what did we do before facebook?
Little old me tried calling again.... and man oh man was the bartender a real jackhole.
"I don't have time to run around looking for people, lady."
Um, excuse me? It's a group of 15 guys... I THINK YOU COULD SEE THEM.
I was not happy.

Today, was another shopping & DIY day.
I'm working on some stuff for my girls, and needed to find a bache party dress.
And thank you Forever21! Sometimes it's hit or miss at that store.
Surprisingly they weren't completely packed like I thought. Dodged that bullet.



 DIY = Flip Flops + Jewels = I think you can figure it out ;)
My shopping HAUL!
Target -- awesome pink/orange maxi [honeymoon], navy & neon striped dress [honeymoon/day bache]
F21 -- bache dress
Marshalls -- memory foam bath mats [$14.99 for 2!], and a jewelry tree.

Annnd, a sneak peek at my hair/make up trial.


note to self... that maxi is not figure flattering at all. yikes! 


Leaving you this sunday... Thomas Rhett - "Something to do with my hands." Hellllllo sexy!







1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'm just reading through all the posts :) don't mind me!

    A) disagree about Jef and Emily haha I think I'm in love with Arie :)

    B) I'm sorry about the bachelor party..:( I have heard they cause fights like 75% of the time! Isn't that crazy?! Hopefully it wasn't too big of an issue!

    C)you're better than I, I would not have even bothered to call and order them shots! props to you

    D)I bought that dress from Tarjay on Wed! (the striped one)

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo