Image Map

Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday's Letters

Wow, this week went by in the blink of an eye.
I had plans to do wedding stuff all week, to blog all week, to put in the effort of making a healthy dinner all week.... all of that went to the wayside by Tuesday.

Tuesday night, I had my hair/make up trial and didn't even get home until about 7:30.
Wednesday, I took the kids I nanny to Noah's Ark.. only for storms to hit (yay!) Didn't get home til 8:30.
Thursday, honestly? Worked til 5, came home and packed, headed to JC, and when E mentioned something quick, Papa Murphy's it was.
And tonight? Well, pms & all that fun stuff is in full force. So, while I had it all planned out to make dinner, pineapple & watermelon ended up being on the agenda. Hey - it's healthy!

Anyways, the reason for this post.....

Dear MTV: Your "the hills" & "laguna beach" marathons during the morning have been *awesome* for my workouts. It's really pushed me to an hour. Thank you for the affirmation that I can work out in front of the TV. Now... if only to convince E for that treadmill!

Dear Bloglovin: Not diggin' your new layout. You've missed when I click "mark as read," therefore, giving me 45 blogs to catch up on today! All, I've read before. As much as I love some of the bloggin' ladies I follow, I don't need to read the same post multiple times. Please fix your shiz.

Dear E: Thank you for always putting up with my rambling mouth when we get into bed. I know you're so tired you can barely think straight, but you sure know key words to listen for ;) Thanks for being you!

Dear RSVPs: Please come in. You were due today, and I can't even tell you how my heart sank when there were 2 of you suckers in the mail. It's only going to add to my stress in the next week or so.

Dear Mall: You sucked today. No bachelorette party dress, no grooms gift. Over you.

Dear Birthday Fairy: I'd really, really, really like an E.C. planner. Please&thanks. xo

Dear E's bachelor party: Have fun, but please be safe. I can't help but worry. I know E needs this weekend. I hope to have a refreshed & back to his usual self fiance when all is said and done.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about the RSVP's until you need your final head count. Most people are just slow responders. :)

    Watching TV is the only way I can get through a workout too! I usually choose a light-hearted movie and push myself until I just can't go anymore. Haha!

    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I found you through the link up and wanted to comment and let you know how cute your blog is. I too feel inspired to put down a Snickers bar and work my ass off whenever I watch The Hills or Laguna Beach. Skinny brats! Haha!!

    How long before the big day? Can't wait to follow along in your journey!
    Amanda xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo