Image Map

Sunday, July 8, 2012

I breathe in... I breathe out.

To say I am currently stressed at this moment would be a wee bit of an understatement.
I had an awesome weekend... and then I come back to my mom's and it's like wedding overload.
It's now to the point that E and I's place is a nice little oasis.

This is currently the scene in front of me;

( Ignore the cloud blanket... my brother's service dog is home & this is her "blanket" since she sleeps up here at night) 

Let's see... thank you cards, checks to vendors, RSVPs, invitations, DJ packet, bridal shower pictures, and check lists. 

Maybe I'm crazy... but when I get an RSVP, it gets a serious checklist. 
1. Gets crossed off the "invitations sent" list.
2. Names & Entree get starred in the "wedding entree" excel program.
3. Name gets added to Entree word doc.
4. RSVP gets added to either "Yes" or "No" box. 

Too much? Maybe. I kinda like to be organized. 

SO! To the exciting stuff... the weekend. HOLLLLA! 
Friday night I headed back to the JC, and convinced E we needed a date night. 
[ aka, excuse to eat craptastic food & see a movie.]
So off to Hi-Way Harry's for some deliciouso food & then off to see Ted. 
Okay... I'm not a Seth McFarlane fan at all.
I hate Family Guy and most everything else he's done.
E was laughing hysterically & I have to admit I found quite a few parts funny too. 


Totally not okay language... but that was the whole movie... and yet I laughed. 
Anyways.... 
Saturday was my Godfather's retirement party. Hip Hip Hooray! 
Lots of food, lots of family, lots of laughs... I am obsessed with my family. 


This "Brat baby/ Dinner baby/Culver's Baby" has really gotten outta hand... yet we laugh hysterically. Go ahead, try it next time you eat. Push your tummy out as far as you can...guarantee it not only sparks a competition, but leaves you both in giggles. [no? maybe just us... okay, so we're weirdos!]

Today we shopped! Yipee! 
We saved 98 bucks at Kohls. I always love when they tell me that! 
We got a new mattress pad, 50% off. I got new flats, origionally $59, got 'em for $8.60. And E got some new sunglasses, 65% off. We felt pretty awesome when we got home. 
Did I mention we didn't pay for a single thing? 
HECK YEAH GIFT CARDS!!!!

When I got home, I had a package & a very whiny kitten waiting for me. 


My rehearsal dress, my morning off getting ready dress, and my awesome iron-on's for the dress. 
I CAN'T WAIT! 
But I can wait for thank you notes to not be calling my name. 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo