Sorry I've been slackin' on the blogging. E and I have a rule no computer during our short nights together, and since I've been there the last few nights..
There really isn't much to re-cap over the last few days so I thought I'd just do some of my faves right now.
Favorite Eye Opener
This series, is crazy. I have been obsessed with reading each and every single one and it will immediately change your eating habits. I know it did mine. Look at the "fast food" one. That one will blow.your.mind.
Favorite Current TV Show
The first episode, I wasn't too into it. But over the last 2 weeks, I'm LOVING it. Normally I refuse to add anymore TV shows to my "regulars," but this one quickly won over Sunday nights. Adios RHONJ. I can't "deal" with your drama anymore. Jacq & Tree just need to duke it out. Seriously.
Favorite "Can't-Wait-To-Read" Book
Dominique Moceanu & Shannon Miller were the reasons I started gymnastics. I loved her first memoir, and I can not wait to read this one. I ordered it this last week [amazon], and no joke, got it in 2 days. Heck yeah! But now, it's just a huge temptation on my counter. I'm saving it for the honeymoon! Can't wait!
Favorite Song
I'm loving this song. E hates it, doesn't see the meaning behind it. I just really like the beat and the way it flows. Plus, it reminds me of this song [here ], and thought it was a re-make. Granted, I haven't heard that song in years... but again, love it.
Favorite News
My name is Cayla and I watch soap operas. It use to be All My Children & General Hospital, and since ABC sucks monkey nuts & took AMC away, it's just GH. This gorgeous girl above [ Zenon, anyone?] has been ill forever it feels like, and has had a replacement during the most instrumental/emotional storylines. Well guess what -- she's BAAAACK! This was honestly the best news I heard all week. She's the original Maxie. Truth.
Favorite Purchase
Final purchase!! I procrastinated so long and found this little diddy at Forever 21. Hello bachelorette party dress. I can't even tell you how excited I am to wear it this weekend. Smiley face!
Favorite "phew!"
Crossing things off the wedding list!!! This week especially - veil, cake topper, engraved glasses, engraved knife, engraved sand ceremony glasses, final dress fitting. I can't wait to cross even more off! Still missing some RSVP responses... I sent an email to my Future MIL & she said she'd call peeps for me. E called all his friends last night. So far... so good! Off to order E's wedding gift.... Just sayin'... I'm the bomb.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo