Image Map

Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday's Letters!

PHEW!
It's finally here people, and I couldn't be happier!
E and I have a wedding to attend tomorrow and are still debating our plans tonight.
Dierks Bentley is at the fair which is like, 5 minutes from our house. And it's general admission.
Meaning, if you buy a ticket, you get to see him.
And tickets are like, 10 bucks. So, that might be on the agenda.
Otherwise, maybe some Mexican and margaritas. I know I need a drink!

So, without further ado, you might notice a pattern...

Dear Fiance, have I told you how amazing you are lately? You went above and beyond this week just to make me smile and I never knew I could be this in love with you. Every day I fall further and further in love with you, and I can't even describe the feeling knowing that I get to spend the rest of my life with you.
E, I love you to the moon and back!

Dear Blackberry, you're really starting to piss me off. It'd be nice to actually get facebook and twitter notifications. I promise peeps, I'm not a snob who doesn't respond. My good old friend just doesn't tell me jacksquat! Ugh!

Dear Grandma, I am so excited to visit with you next weekend! We got almost no visiting time over the fourth, so I can't wait to fix that. Love you!

Dear alumni school that is not EC, I can't even explain the feelings I have towards you. You completely effed up my future. Which means you get to fix it. I will be calling until someone actually responds to me.

Dear Country ABBA, you really had me fooled. I didn't know it was "back that hitch up into the water"... for months I've been singing "back that bitch up into the water..." it makes sense in my mind. I'd totally call my boat a beyatch. word.

Dear Knee, really? I mean, really!? I took the 6 months off after the injury, and then I tried really hard to just do the bare minimum, and now? Now you wanna swell up and give me problems? When I'm a month away from my wedding? We are not on good terms right now.

Dear sciatic nerve, I have no insurance, which means I can't afford to take the trips to the chiro to fix you again. Please relax a bit? I'm really not a fan of my butt being numb all the time. Mk? Mk.

Dear body, speechless. Can you please work with me here? I'm trying so hard to treat you better...eating right...working out... and you're doing everything possible to rebel against me. I'm begging you!

Dear college football, 51 days until you come back in my life. This little thing going around the fbook yesterday made me even more excited!


Photobucket

Happy weekend  y'all!

5 comments:

  1. 51 days until college football?! Yes please! I hate wanting the summer to pass by I LOVE college football. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you from adventures! I am another MRS in the making. Hope the wedding is fun! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait til fall for football!

    Come to thechiffondiary.blogspot.com and say hello!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting married Mrs. :)Take it a tad bit easy on yourself. Hope you have a lovely day on your wedding. Have a fab weekend. ~ Ana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing worse then an injury that takes foreeeevvvvverrr to heal all the way!

    Oh and I have been having problems with my google account, but it let me follow your blog via twitter through your GFC, who knew you could even do that?!

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo