Image Map

Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday's Letters

Another Friday, another link-up! I love this thing!

Dear Country Music, man! You are really rocking my socks lately. I am obsessed with so many good songs this summer. I will have to share you with all my friends next week.

Dear wedding boot camp, I surprisingly can't wait to start you next week. As much as I hate working out, I can only hope the outcome is worth it. If not... the skinny fairy can make an appearance soon.

Dear checking account, ugh. You are so pitiful. Seriously. This week I promise to only use you for gas. And groceries. Oh... and toothpaste. Though I'll have to get that at the grocery store cause if I go to Target, bad news bears. Just bear with me until after the wedding, please?

Dear mom & godmama, I can't even begin to express how thankful and grateful and blessed I am after all you did for me this weekend. The bridal shower was so amazing and flew by oh so fast. If it's any indication of how the wedding will be, please help me find some kind of time slower-downer?


Dear squinty eyes, I need to find a way to fix you before the wedding. That's all.

Dear hair, to go blonde, or not to go blonde? To go short? To stay long? Either way... these triple digit days are really making me just want to give it a good choppy chop!


Dear Fiance, thank you for putting up with my crabby-ness on the 4th of July. BUT.. .thank you as well for taking the time to show me your job site and what you do. I know you always tell me, but getting to see it makes me understand so much better. Plus, it's kinda sexy. Ow ow!


Dear Weekend, let's do this! xo

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty in love with your current color and cut. That honey blonde fits your skin tone so well! But, you don't know me and I have no fashion sense, so I probably don't know what I'm talking about. Best of luck on your wedding, and so happy to hear your bridal shower was amazing :)

    here via Friday's Letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I just found your blog through Friday's letters, and really I like it! I like your hair the way it is currently, you look a bit like Miranda Lambert in that picture. However, I like it when it was short and dark too, so I'm not much help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to do great at boot camp!

    visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your current look, it's a pretty length on you. Although this heat is pretty gnarly! I get so close to chopping it myself and getting it over with,ahaha. Congrats on your engagement and a successful party. Hope your weekend was fantastic.
    ~Ana @ zealousdilettante.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo