Image Map

Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday's Letters

Linking up for Friday's Letters!

Dear Mani/Pedi: You have been missed these last 10 months & were so so perfect today. Thank you.

Dear pedi polish: Maaaybe not feeling you as much anymore. Especially once I realized you will immensely clash with my dress tomorrow. Waaaah.

Dear Saturday: OH I CAN'T WAIT!!! My much anticipated bridal shower, but first some serious pampering. A workout, a tan, and a blow-out. I'm geeking with anticipation!

Dear Snooks: Oh how I love you. People find it weird, but I think you're the smartest girl in the world. If I would have only thought of getting a reality tv show for my ditzy stage... I hate to think of the money I could have now.

Dear Snooks: Love the one-liners and new vocab, my fiance wants you to know he, does not. Especially my over-use of the "Waaaaaah."

Dear Rain: This "drought" is effecting way too much of my livelihood. From food prices, to fireworks shows, to family members. Please work your little tushie down this way.

Dear Fiance: Thank you for putting up with my celebration of our engagement anniversary. I knew you were a keeper [trooper] when you celebrated our 1 month anniversary together. Dinner was awesome & it was so neat to actually get to talk to you about the wedding in person instead of bbm. I can't wait to marry you!


I am taking Ashley's advice and commenting/following 5 new blogs today! Hopefully I'll find a friend or two :]

Photobucket

Enjoy your weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo