As a nanny, you do things way below your age level.
And I literally spend my day watching the following.
For those who don't know, the above are on Nickelodeon. And I can tell you every single thing about every single show. I am more in tune with these shows, then my own trashy Housewives. [ waaaaah! ]
From left to right, top to bottom:
Figure It Out
Big Time Rush
iCarly
Victorious
The only one I can still stand of the above after 2 weeks? Figure it out.
Hello, 90's kids!!
This is a re-make of the version back in the 90's... with all the cool "All That" kids!
With that being said, but lunch time, I am so ready for the kids to go out and play.
A person can only take so much Nick before they go insane in the membrane.
I'm just glad they aren't cartoon fans like the previous kids I nannyed.
SpongeBob and Bubble Guppies may make a 4 year old smart [ talking about the latter..]
But I feel much more stupid after watching them.
I wish I could tell you exciting details & share awesome pictures from our engagement anny celebration last night. Howeverrrrr, someone's future hubby's face is still not fully healed and he absolutely refuses to take any pictures until he feels better. At least one of us was having a good hair day......me!
We went to this cute little place in Lake Mills called "Blue Moon," and it was delicious!
E already requested we go back come fall.
He had the Wisconsin Lasagna, I had the Bourbon Chicken. It was amaze.
This weekend is my bridal shower... I'm so pumped!
But I'm even more pumped for another "Friday's Letters." Whoop Whoop!
Enjoy the hotness friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo