If I had a cord...to plug my camera in... [grrrr...], I would shower you with pictures.
Except that's not a option.
Cause I don't have my camera cord.
Booo.
I wanted to tell you about the latest things on my mind, there's a few.
* Frozen Hershey kisses.
Hello perfect summer chocolate craving.
And I can have like, 2 or 3 and not feel the least bit guilty. I don't feel like I'm hurting my "diet" by treating myself to a few kisses to end the night.
And the plus, they're frozen!
So it tricks my mind into thinking it's ice cream, and takes longer to eat.
Not even gonna lie, I hate kisses normally. But frozen, ooh la la!
*Wedding body now please.
Speaking of "diet," I feel like I'm doing a pretty good job.
Breakfast is the most "unhealthy" part of my day.
I went and bought one of those packs of 8 cereal boxes.
It's not healthy cereal by any means, but I'm full afterwards. It not, that's what my apple is for.
My lunches lately have consisted of sugar snap peas, an orange, and a trailmix bar. And I feel satisfied afterwards.
I've been trying to drink the heck out of water lately. Some days, like today, it worked. Others, nope.
But I'm staying far, far away from soda.
Dinner's have been salads. Normally good old lettuce, cucumbers, cheese, croutons, and lite french dressing.
Yes, I know. The cheese & croutons aren't the "healthiest" on there.
But I need the crunch.
And did you know creamsicles have 20 calories.
I'm happy with the changes I made, and I think that's really what matters, right?
*Nanny lunches say whaaaa?
Obviously, I bring my own lunch when I nanny. You know what the kids have ate every day so far?
Smokies & Mac.
MAC people!
Like my friend at Living in Yellow, I have a hard time saying "no" to mac.
The only reason I've said no as of late, is all the wedding business.
To say no... the past 6 days... .man, I feel like I need to give myself some kind of reward.
However... the first thing that pops in my head is a plate of brownies...
[obviously that's not gonna happen]
*Sunscreen, you suck.
I got super sunburnt over memorial day.
Refer back to this little diddy for proof.
Since then I have been GREAT at putting on sunscreen.
In my defense, the last howevermanyyears, I fake bake like no other.
Well, after one too many close call moles, my new years resolution was no more tanning beds.
So, the last x summers, I've always had a base tan and haven't needed to put on sunscreen because I'm already tan.
This year, I was Casper.
Which means, when all that burnt biznass peeled away...
Again, I was Casper.
Which means, when my dad said, "We're going to the fair for Father's Day," I made sure to grab my sunscreen on the way out the door.
And applied it! [SCORE!]
But guess what.
2 flippin' hours later....
I WAS A LOBSTER!
Well then my mom asked me when I bought the sunscreen...
to which I replied, "Um... after college."
As my mom pointed out, that was 4 years ago.
Oooops?
Did you know sunscreen can expire?
SO! Tomorrow! Before we go to the pool, I will be applying the kid's 50 spf to my skin, and then making a pit stop at Walgreens to pick up my own sunscreen.
HOLLA!
I mean, I can't be a burnt mess for my wedding. Obvs.
And if I burn in Meh-he-ko?
Well. No words.
Moral of this post: your sunscreen expires, chocolate frozen kisses are dabomb.com, and it's going to be a humid mid-90's all week. You can find me at the pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo