Image Map

Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday letters

Since my awesomeness is apparently intimidating.. [ i kid people]
I decided to participate in this link-up that all the cool kids are doing.
Maybe it'll get me some new friends!

Dear summer, I'm starting to not like you. While I adore the tan that comes along with your summer nights, I dislike how it makes my future hubby work longer. Dinner's alone are getting dull.

Dear car, I know you need an oil change/new tires/all sorts of stuff but please, please, please just let's make it through the wedding. Then my checkbook may have some more kaching to it.

Dear money fairy, any day now..... still waiting....

Dear gas stations, THANK YOU for finally being under $3.50. My checkbook appreciates it. Now if you wanna work your way down to $3....

Dear best buy card, SAYONARA suckaaaa! I finally paid you off & then chopped you into bite size pieces. Never again. Never, ever again. 

Dear casanova, I loved that you fell asleep with your head next to mine on my pillow last night. It makes me so glad I gave you a "forever home."

Dear baseball practice, thank you for starting so early tonight. My 1:30 dismissal time made an awesome Friday for shopping & running errands. 

Dear skinny girl pina colada, thank you for making my friday night even more spectacular.


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. hah so true about the money fairy...still waiting ;) super cute blog by the way girl and great list! have a great friday! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Friday to you! Just followed your blog - I am a HUGE self-proclaimed reading nerd. I will definitely be looking to your blog for suggestions :)

      Delete
  2. Love your letters miss! Found your blog from Ashelys page and wanted to say hello!

    Happy to be your very first bloggy friend & follower :)!

    Say hi back sometime?
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks dear! LOVE your weight loss story. SO inspiring! Enjoy your weekend :)

      Delete
  3. Listen, if that money fairy makes her way to you make sure to send her my address too, ok? Gas is still like $4 around me. BOO! Have a great weekend!

    Chris
    chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe.., nothing wrong with new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great letters, dinners alone do suck. I feel your pain :(
    Saying hi from Fridays link up hope your having a fabulous weekened :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww my husband's in the restaurant business so i know about dinner's alone :) found you via the link up and am excited to follow along xo

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo