Image Map

Sunday, June 17, 2012

True story....

 I'm still alive!

Believe it or not.
I started my new nanny job this week.
Meaning 1, new hours to get use to & 2, I've been just plain old exhausted when I come home.
I guess that happens when you're out in the sun all day.
Heeeey new tan, I'm diggin' ya!

Today's a short post.
Spent the weekend with the fiance, spent father's day at my dad's house.
We went to the fair, watched the horse pull, cooked some burgers, and got some awesome matching sunburns.
No joke.
Pictures to follow later this week.

Reason for this post?
I joined bloglovin! WHOOP WHOOP!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

So, come follow me.
Or I will find you....
^ picture it coming out this way....


Peace, punch, & cap'n crunch friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo