I'm not much of a radio person. I can't stand commercials, or hearing the same song three different times while running errands. I stick to good old fashion CDs.
Whether it's my girl Britney, some Motown collabs, or yes, the ones I make from itunes, that's what normally plays in my car.
However, I haven't "made" a CD since before Christmas! And man, I need some new tunes.
Enter putting all our itunes gift cards into itunes and going cray-cray this weekend!
"Troublemaker" - Olly Murs
"Mama's Broken Heart" - Miranda Lambert
"Dayum Baby" - Florida Georgia Line
"Find me a baby" - Josh Turner
And I must tell you all, to download the whole Bruno Mars album. I believe I said so about a month ago when it came out, but I am still obsessed with it. That man is here to stay!
I hate the radio too!!! Every station plays the same songs a million times and over plays them!! Hate it!! ps- bruno is mine... the end. ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm still a CD girl too!
ReplyDeleteI hate the radio too, but it's all I have in my car. :-/
My CD player hasn't worked in my car since I've had it, 6 years. (it was my moms before me).
I'm not going to know what to do with myself when I get that luxury again!
I also really want the Bruno Mars CD, I need to get on that, like now!
Love me some Florida Georgia Line.
ReplyDelete& Thanks to you, I did buy the Bruno Mars CD a while back, and looooving it too.
The radio drives me insane too!!! The past two weeks I have done nothing but listen to Bruno that mans voice makes me weak in the knees!!!
ReplyDeleteI have my days where I listen to the radio, but most of the time I have a CD in. :) And I love Florida Georgia Line.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you the radio just plain out sucks now a days. Way to many commercials and they always know when to cut into a great song! So Thank goodness for technology, my iphone syncs with my car and I just play my music. Also I agree with you Bruno Mars is AWESOME!!
ReplyDelete