Image Map

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sorry I'm not sorry


This week we're switching it up on Wednesday to take part in Staci and friend's new link-up, Sorry I'm not sorry. Lately it's been a twitter hashtag like no other. And I'm totally guilty of over-using it. And probably not using it in the right way either. Oh well! So, here we go. Things I will never apologize for.


McDonald's McChicken sandwich will never get old. 

I have no problem posting as many cat-mama pictures as you do of your dog or baby.

Pasta will never leave my diet. It's my weakness.

I'm a cheap date. A one and done drink kinda girl. Yay lightweights!
 
I wear Uggs from October - March. No matter how "out" they are in the fashion world, I live in Wisconsin. All fashion goes out the window when it doesn't get above 10 degrees for a few months.

In my book, leggings count as pants. If my cardigan covers my butt, it works.

If you came to visit me, I would treat you like you were the Queen. The house will not only have been cleaned spotless within the last 24 hours, but the food will be endless. Veggies and dip, chips and queso and salsa, home made pizza, frozen pizza, baked goods galore, and more then likely E will have gone all out to grill something that will give you a mouthgasm. So, any visitors? ;)

Half of the sundresses I own are maxi dresses, strictly for the days I'm way too lazy to shave my legs. 

I can't stand Erin Andrews. The reason I got my Sports Broadcasting degree was to take her job. I honestly believe while yes, she has made it popular to be a female sports broadcaster, she has also ruined the journalistic part of it. She has made it strictly a sexy/pretty girl contest, and the more she puts herself in the public eye [dancing with the stars anyone] the worse it is for the profession. I could keep going. My senior thesis was how she has set back sports journalism for women. I got an A. 

My summer job search is solely revolving around the amount of time I will be able to spend at the pool to work on my tan. You think I'm joking, but the last 6 summers I've been fortunate enough to nanny for families that are pool sharks. Between competitive swim team, swimming lessons, and water park memberships...I have been spoiled rotten. 

It's hilarious to me when people fall down. As a teacher, it makes me look really mean and it takes everything in me to hold back my laughter, even if it means turning bright red. 

I have had pizza once a week since Christmas. It's become my new obsession. My hips on the other hand, they ain't too happy with me right about now. 

Much like my husband yells at the TV during sporting events, I yell at the TV during the Kardashians. We use some of the same vocabulary. "How stupid!" "You've got to be Fing kidding me!" "This is a joke." 

But really, sorry I'm not sorry I'm seriously considering being withdrawn from my checking account just so I can go get my nails done. I am going through serious issues with this. Pay Day is in 2 days...you'd think I could wait until then. 


8 comments:

  1. I crack up every time a kid falls when I am at school. I can't help it! Thanks for linking up with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these! I laugh too when people fall, heck I laugh at myself when it happens to me. Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! I totally understand the summer job one- I was a lifeguard for 6 years and would so go back to it if the pay was better. Best job ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I literally laughed out loud at the part about people falling down!! My husband and I both work in schools and we struggle with this all the time. I feel like an awful person most of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! I definitely agree that the McChicken will never get old and I definitely post far too many pictures of my cat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE when people fall down. Some of my fondest memories are about people falling down haha. I'm terrible. Also, Erin Andrews is the worst. Hate!!! Thanks for linking up friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no words Cayla. We are really unbelievably similar. Haha.
    Lightweights unite!
    The Kardashian thing... I'm the same way.
    I'm also an UGG wearer from Oct-March, sometimes April too.
    & Girl... you had me and chips and queso. I'm bout to be Wisconsin bound.

    ReplyDelete
  8. PASTA!
    I would rather see people's cat pictures and dog pictures instead of baby pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Seeing a little "comment" appear just makes my day! I read every one of them and will respond as soon as I can. xo